|Client’s Profile||With over 35 years of international experience within the Oil & Gas Industry and Industrial markets, ASC has strategically aligned themselves with business partners & affiliates to provide cost-effective and operational efficient solutions. They are specialized in the following Business Lines:Asset Integrity, Manpower & Recruitment, Logistics.|
|Asset Integrity Assurance Service
Conformance Inspection/Auditing Service
|Pre-Implementation|| Our client (ANL) identified the need to develop a management framework to fulfil a number of development outcomes, including:
1 Inclusion of ANL in the scope of the entire organisation’s Integrated Management System
2 Developing required systems documentation
3 Auditing existing processes
4 Syncing ANL with the entire organisation’s processes
|Solution||We commenced the process of developing the implementation of Integrated Management System (ISO 9001 2015, 14001 2015, and Operational Health and Safety Management System 18001 2007).
With the implementation of these standards, we have been successful in solving the challenges thus:
1. Avoiding Duplication of effort
2. Using resources to implement and manage system in a more efficient manner
3. Reducing Audit fatigue
4. Reduction of workplace illness and injury and increases productivity
5. Provided a platform for attracting lower insurance premiums and prove due diligence to the marketplace.
6. Improve customer retention & acquisition
7. Training and capacity development of personnel to drive effectiveness and bridge knowledge gap.
|Post- Implementation||ANL is now in cruise control as far as their Integrated Management System is concerned, the organisation has started the process of carrying out a periodical review of the policy and Management System.
They also carry out audits to verify compliance with the requirements.
An ISO awareness training, and competence assessment is in place for personnel working under the control of the organization.